Saturday, November 1, 2014

1st week in Hyderabad

We flew to Hyderabad, India last Tuesday (October 28, 2014) as part of the preparation for the client visit the following week. I was really hesitant to go given the circumstances but we had NO choice.

I was really afraid of getting sick as I did the last time that I went here (2012).  Unfortunately, it did happen yesterday.  I kept on vomitting and my head was killing me. ���� I really am sensitive to the food and environment here.

Today eventhough it's a weekend, me and my team prepared for the client visit.  We had to wait for more than 2 hours just to find a decent fastfood which delivers in our hotel.  Out of all that we've called, only Dominos pizza delivers.

By the way, today is my 10th year in Accenture.  What a way to celebrate it! ����

Anyways, tomorrow is another day.  Goodluck to us.

#onestepatatime

No comments:

Post a Comment