Saturday, June 18, 2011

Long weekend day 1

Long weekend!!! Yippee!!! We are on holiday on Monday and I’m looking forward for a good weekend… Plans for this weekend:
- Saturday : Badminton with the gang
- Sunday: Trek Mt. Batulao in Batangas
- Monday: Sleep day 

Badminton did not push.. some of the people were not available to play… what to do? I went to MOA and did some window shopping… I was able to accompany my brother and bought something for Ingrid… then I craved for chicken.. Maxx chicken!!!! They have this eat all you can chicken from 6-10PM… great! I need someone with the same appetite as I have go with me… good thing Pulgas was available and is willing to eat as much as he can… 

I was soooo excited.. we went to Max at around 8:00PM… was able to get in at around 8:15… I was a bit hungry… we ordered softdrinks + 1 rice only… hehehe.. as much as possible we want to eat more chicken and less rice…
We ate 5 servings of chicken each… below are our proofs…







It may take another 6 months before I go back to Maxx again… hahaha… we’ll see…
My plate..

His plate

No comments:

Post a Comment