Sunday, June 19, 2011

Long weekend day 2

After so many months, we will be conquering another mountain J DORA will be going to Mt. Batulao today. Pulgas and I will just directly go to Evercrest and meet the gang over there.

3AM – it was raining hard… I immediately texted Spidey to confirm if we are a go.

4AM – it was decided to postpone it.

Oh well… I’m a bit disappointed but it’s ok.. better safe than sorry….

Pulgas and I decided to go to his bestfriends’ house to drop off a gift from another friend… he lives in Cubao.. on our way.. I teased him of having a roadtrip to Tagaytay… and surprisingly he obliged.. J

ROADTRIP!!! We didn’t bring anything at all.. just ourselves… well I really have sets of clothes in the car just to be safe.. J it was a good drive… no traffic at all.. we drove through SLEX without any problems at all… of course except for the drizzle…

It was very cold in Tagaytay!!!! It’s FOGGY as well…

No comments:

Post a Comment